Difference of Speed Regulation Method between Brushless Motor and Brushless Motor
In fact, the operation of the two motors are voltage regulation, only because brushless DC chooses electronic commutation, so it needs digital control to complete, while brushless DC is commutated by carbon brush, traditional analog circuits such as thyristor can be operated, relatively simple.
1. The speed regulation process of brush motor is to adjust the voltage of motor power supply. The adjusted voltage and current are converted by rectifier and brush-to-ground to change the magnetic field intensity of the electrode to achieve the purpose of changing the speed. This process is called variable pressure speed regulation.
2. The speed regulation process of brushless motor is that the voltage of the power supply of the motor remains unchanged, the control signal of the electric regulation is changed, and the switching speed of the high power MOS transistor is changed by the microprocessor to complete the speed change. This process is called variable frequency speed regulation.
1. Brush motor has simple structure, long development time and sophisticated skills.
As early as the nineteenth century when the motor was born, the practical motor was the brushless form, that is, the communication squirrel cage asynchronous motor, which was widely used after the communication electricity occurred. However, asynchronous motor has many insurmountable shortcomings, resulting in slow development of motor skills. Especially, DC brushless motor has been unable to be put into commercial operation. With the rapid development of electronic technology, it has been slowly put into commercial operation in recent years. In essence, it still belongs to the category of communication motor.
Shortly after the birth of brushless motor, people invented DC brushless motor. Because DC brush motor has simple organization, simple production and processing, convenient repair and simple operation, DC motor also has fast response, large starting torque, from zero to extra speed with the function of providing additional torque, so it has been widely used.
2. DC brushless motor has fast response speed and large starting torque.
DC brushless motor has fast starting response speed, large starting torque, smooth speed change, speed from zero to maximum can hardly feel the oscillation, starting can drive greater load. Brushless motor has large starting resistance (inductance), so the power factor is small, starting torque is relatively small, there is buzz when starting, accompanied by strong vibration, driving load is small when starting.
3. DC brush motor runs smoothly and has good starting and braking effect.
Brush motor is regulated by voltage, so it can start and brake smoothly and run smoothly at constant speed. Brushless motor is usually operated by digital frequency conversion, which first converts communication into direct current, then direct current into communication. The speed of brushless motor is controlled by changing frequency. Therefore, when starting and braking, the brushless motor runs unsteadily and oscillates greatly. Only when the speed is constant, it will be stable.
4. High Control Accuracy of DC Brush Motor
DC brush motor is generally used with speed reducer and decoder, which makes the output power of the motor larger and the control precision higher. The control precision can reach 0.01 mm, and it can make the moving parts stop anywhere they want. All precision machine tools are operated with DC motor. Brushless motor is not stable when starting and braking, so the moving parts will stop in different directions every time. It is necessary to stop in the desired direction by positioning pin or limiter.
5. DC brush motor has low cost and easy repair. Because of its simple structure, low production cost, many manufacturers and sophisticated skills, DC brush motor is widely used, such as factories, machine tools and precision instruments. If the motor fails, only carbon brushes need to be replaced. Each carbon brush only needs several yuan, which is very cheap. Brushless motor skills are not sophisticated, the price is high, the scope of use is limited, the first thing should be in constant speed equipment, such as frequency conversion air conditioning, refrigerators, brushless motor damage can only be replaced.
6. Brushless, Low Disturbance
The brushless motor removes the brush, the most direct change is that there is no spark when the brushless motor works, which greatly reduces the disturbance of the spark to the remote control radio equipment.
7. Low noise, smooth operation
Brushless motors without brushes greatly reduce friction, run smoothly and have much lower noise. This advantage is a great support for the stability of the model.
8. Long life and low protection cost
Without electric brush, the wear of the brush less motor is mainly on the bearing. From the mechanical point of view, the brush less motor is a kind of motor without protection. When necessary, it only needs to do some dust removal protection.
Jiangmen Motor www.newhorizonsclarington.com
What are the characteristics of the magnetic field of the shaded pole motor
The magnetic field of cover pole motor is generally called moving magnetic field. When the main winding around the pole passes through the AC current I, the magnetic flux will be generated. One part
Viewing Method of Motor before Starting
Viewing method before starting motor: 1. For new or long-term outage motors, the insulation resistance between windings and windings to ground should be checked before use. Generally, 500V insulati
Characteristics of TEFC Motor
TEFC motor is fully enclosed fan-cooled motor, TEFC motor is self-ventilated cooling motor. The motor can be used for open or fully enclosed housing. Common motor generally refers to DC motor. The s
Advantages of Motors
Advantages of electric motor:1. Small size, light weight and large output.2. It can operate at low speed and high power, and can save the heavy load directly driven by the reducer.3. It has all the ad